Limited time offer!
on a 30-day supply bottle
Use the code below or simply add it to the cart right now!
*30% off 2oz bottle(S).
For your first order
Lubricity 30-Day Supply
(Single 2 oz bottle)
There are multiple causes for dry mouth, including side effects from:
- Medications such as anti-hypertensives, antihistamines, antidepressants, hypoglycemic, levothyroxine
- Therapeutic radiation to head and neck
- Systemic diseases such as Diabetes Mellitus, HIV, Emotional stress & mental depression
- Disease involving the salivary glands such as Sjogren’s syndrome
PAtients with Xerostomia experience
- A dry, sticky feeling in the mouth and throat
- Increased frequency of thirst
- Difficulty in swallowing, speaking, chewing
- Difficulty in wearing dentures
- Change in taste sensation
- Burning or tingling sensation in the mouth
- Sores on the oral mucosa
- Fissured tongue or dry, red, raw tongue
- Cracked corners of the mouth and lips
- Tissue sticking to teeth
- Bad breath
What Can I do? Home remedies for dry mouth
- Discontinue or substitute all medications that cause dry mouth.
- Eat smaller more frequent meals to stimulate saliva flow.
- Increase intake of liquids during the day
- Minimize time in air conditioned environments such as offices and supermarkets.
- Use a humidifier at bed time to increase nighttime moisture and decrease discomfort
- Avoid smoking
- Chew sugar-free gum or suck on hard sugar-free candies to activate reflexes that increase saliva.
Would you like a discount?
Join our mailing list and receive a 20% OFF coupon right away! As we always give discounts and exclusive deals to our subscribers, please keep in mind that this coupon may not work if used when other promotional offers and discounts apply.